Kurt seyit and Sura

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kurt seyit and Sura

Post by annie on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Merhaba
Just wanted to send out this FYI, I just purchased the Book From KOBO it is a download EBooks had no issues downloading to my IPad
and it is in English, "Kurt Seyit and Shura I believe this is the only 1 in series that's been translated !

annie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt seyit and Sura

Post by Beverly on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Yes I bought the book on Kobo, am perhaps 3/4 way through it, answers a lot of questions and gives a much better understanding of his thinking. I am having to slog my way through it though, it is not as "pretty" as the visual of the series nor am I finding it very romantic. He met her when she was much younger than I thought, a child really. I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to read it but let's just say at his age he should have held back a bit. I better understand the position his father took about Shura and also easier to understand all the misunderstandings between Shura and Seyit, she was just too young to really see his life for what it was. There is a lot of military action in the book so it is not an easy read for me but I plan to finish it. There are 5-6 books in total, no others have yet been translated but they are working on it. I don't think I will read further unless it is the last one about Shura in the US.

Beverly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ksgirl5977 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:15 pm

I just downloaded it. I can't wait to dive in. I'm as intrigued by it as everyone else is.

ksgirl5977

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum